Saturday, August 21, 2010

Makeup Makeup Makeup

I'm about to run off and do another beauty event today in participation with a great cause supporting "cruelty free cosmetics". I'm always SO excited and happy to do big beauty events!!! It never ceases to amaze me over how excited I get leading up to it. I've seriously loved makeup ALL my life and have been wearing it since I was 8 years old (yes! my mother totally let me play around with it as a child) and also putting it on all my friends forever - now they beg me for it! Ha! I'm sure there are a million other glamour girls just like me out there who have been using and applying makeup all their life. On occassion I am even asked to teach professional makeup classes or a class on color cosmetics (all the in's and out's of creating a color cosmetics line) and I get SUCH a thrill from teaching too. Well, I better run - gotta "doll up" for the big event. This is the fun part - getting MYSELF ready too! hee hee :D xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment