Monday, November 23, 2009

My visit to FIDM as a Guest Speaker to students entering the Makeup Industry

Had an awesome time today speaking at THE FASHION INSTITUTE OF DESIGN AND MERCHANDISING in Los Angeles - teaching students about the dynamics of building a brand, color cosmetic development and makeup artistry. Had some really fantastic questions and dialog!!!

Tiffany Dang, a student at FIDM, left me this note:
"
Hi Lisa!!! I was in Taryn's class this saturday for Fundamentals of Cosmetics. I didn't have a chance to talk to you after class b/c i had to rush to work, but thank you so much for coming and speaking with us!! you are so inspirational and motivating. You gave me so much positive advice, which i really needed to hear. I would love to keep in contact with you and work with you in the future. Thanks so much! Tiffany Dang"

See below for some pictures of my visit:
















No comments:

Post a Comment